The Art of Action
Innovate | Transform | Evolve
Join our Life Sciences & Health Care leaders in Orlando as they take part in the HIMSS14 annual conference and exhibition (Booth #1611).
With the next phase of health care changes imminent, Deloitte can help your organization innovate, transform and evolve to leverage new opportunities and come out ahead. The creativity and strategy it takes to succeed in this fluid environment will take art and action. Visit the Deloitte booth at HIMSS14 to find out how Deloitte can paint a picture of the future through the use of analytics.
Don’t miss Deloitte at HIMSS14…
Featuring Deloitte Demonstrations
Deloitte Health Informatics and Recombinant by Deloitte believe in a mission to transform Health Care by bringing together the right collaborative team to get access to the right data, the right applied analytics, the right services and the right expertise. We are featuring solutions that can provide answers to some of the toughest questions in health care.
- Intellect: The Intellect suite of solutions help enable health systems to improve business processes, clinical programs, patient safety, productivity and pricing to lower the cost of service while maintaining quality
- Insight: The Insight suite of solutions help health systems and health plans improve population health management, improve clinical outcomes, manage risk, reduce unwarranted variation, coordinate care, leverage evidence based guidelines and support new reimbursement models.
- Miner: The Miner suite of solutions help enable health systems to manage population health by analyzing a cohort of patients then performing deep dive analytics within a specific disease areas.
- Open Source Solutions: We support open innovation and have a long track record of supporting, implementing and delivering on the promise of open-source solutions in healthcare.
- Deloitte’s Federal Health Innovation Lab and Learning Center (HILL) Real-time displays show decision-makers how analytics can make visual sense of critical challenges like mobile health, security and privacy, health information exchange (HIE), and general HIT offerings— using analytical tools and industry insight that wring useful insight from the information they already have.
Win one of 3 iPad® minis!
Participate in a brief analytics product demonstration, and you will be entered to win*!
*For official rules, visit www.deloitte.com/us/HIMSS14ipadmini
Deloitte’s HIMSS14 Resource Library – Forward thinking on issues you're thinking about
Life Sciences & Health Care Practice
Health Information Technology for Health Care Providers
Health Care Current - A weekly newsletter
A view from the Center Read the blog
Deloitte Center for Health Solutions
2014 Industry Outlooks
Health Care Provider
Health care providers
“Your Art in Action” Campaign
Twitter & Instagram
It's been said that a picture is worth a thousand words. During the conference, we want to hear (and see) from you! We want to see your pictures depicting how the health care industry can innovate, transform and evolve in 2014 and beyond. Follow @DeloitteHealth and then simply include the hashtag #ArtofAction with your photos and drawings on Twitter® and Instagram® and show us what the art of action means to you.
When you participate in our “Your Art in Action” campaign, you will have a chance to win an LCD eWriter*!
*For official rules, visit www.deloitte.com/us/HIMSS14Photo
Stop by booth #1611 to…
- Connect with our leaders about your organizations specific challenges
- Interact with our latest tools and solutions first hand with a brief demonstration
- Talk to our talent team to discover what Deloitte has to offer experienced professionals and students
- Pick up an Etch-a-Sketch key chain or enter to win an iPad mini
Join us after HIMSS14 to gain insights from the conference!
Live from the Center: Harnessing the power of health IT – Deloitte insights from HIMSS14
Date: March 4, 2014
Time: 1:00pm – 2:00pm EST
Featuring Deloitte Speakers:
Harry Greenspun, M.D.: Senior Advisor, Health Care Transformation & Technology, Deloitte Center for Health Solutions
Mitch Morris, M.D.: Vice Chairman and U.S. Health Care Provider leader, Deloitte Consulting LLP
Brett Davis: Principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP & General Manager, Deloitte Health Informatics LLC
Tim Smith: Principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP & National Leader for Deloitte Consulting LLP’s Health Care Information Technology practice
Rick Swanson: Principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP & Federal Health Information Technology Executive Leader
Each year, Deloitte participates in the Healthcare Information and Management Systems (HIMSS) Annual Conference, which brings together leading thinkers focused on the latest developments in health IT. And each year, Deloitte leaders return with valuable insights into industry trends and a fresh outlook on the future of health IT.
On March 4, 2014, leaders from Deloitte’s Life Sciences and Health Care practice will discuss key learnings and insights from the industry's largest health IT gathering—the HIMSS14 Annual Conference. The discussion will explore key topics from the Chief Information Officer’s agenda, including mobile health, interoperability, Meaningful Use, analytics, and patient engagement.
Don’t miss this chance to gain additional insights into health IT topics shaping the future of the health care industry. Register Today
Join Our Team
A lot of people see us as just another big accounting organization, but that’s just not the case. We work in four key business areas — audit, financial advisory, tax and consulting — but our real strength comes from combining the talents of those groups to address clients’ needs.
As a member of our health care industry practice, you can put your deep industry knowledge to work in a wide variety of services for our clients. Whether it’s deciphering the uncertainty of health care reform or maximizing the effectiveness of an electronic medical records implementation, working with Deloitte means tackling some of our nation’s biggest challenges and doing work that matters every day. Where will you take it?
Explore Health Sciences career opportunities: Experienced Hires | Students
HIMSS is a cause-based, not-for-profit organization exclusively focused on providing global leadership for the use of information technology (IT) and management systems for the betterment of healthcare. The HIMSS Annual Conference & Exhibition features a collection of educational sessions, technical exhibitions, and networking op portunities.